I thought it would be about time for a first update of my 24 going on 25 list. I have to admit I didn’t do as much items as I would have liked, and have been working on others without completing them yet. I’ll have to catch up the next months! You can find the list here.
1. I found a job! However, I can only stay for 4 months. It’s a good start though!
3.The boyfriend and I booked tickets to SWEDEN! We will going hiking there in summer! Looking forward!
4. I started a close harmony group with 2 friends! I’m thinking maybe it would be nice to be with 4 people so I’m looking around to recruit one more person :). We are planning a very first gig for family and close friends in october! Only fools rush in 🙂
7. I read 9 BOOKS so far, not bad at all, isn’t it?
– Terry Pratchett: Feet of clay (read it in Dutch)
– Peter Haugen: De kleine geschiedenis voor dummies
– Eric Chaline: Dwaze voorspellingen (historische blunders)
– Douglas Adams: The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy (Part 1) (in Dutch – couldn’t find the English version in the library)
– Douglas Adams: The Restaurant at the Dnd of the Universe (Part 2)
– Douglas Adams: Life, the Universe and Everything (Part 3)
– Douglas Adams: So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish (Part 4)
– Mark Haddon: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time
8. So far, I made 3 presents (Teacup candles and Chipmunk ) and I bought 2. I have to keep up the good work. One of the presents I bought is a trekking towel for my boyfriend (I bought one for myself as well). He will really need this in Sweden, so that justifies it a bit. No?
12. I failed to give away 100 things in 1 month.. a big box of stuff is waiting to get out of the house. I don’t like simply throwing stuff in the bin, I prefer giving it away.. which is not as easy as it seemed. I gave away/ throwed away 36 things. It’s a start.. I will probably start a new 100 things challenge in a while.
A selection of the things I gave/ throwed away: mascara, an old bike bell, a bunch of sudoku’s, a labelmaker,
some clothes hangers, styling mousse, old socks, …
18. First, I made this blog. Second, I started a close harmony group. Third, I’m singing a concert with my choir next week. Not bad, huh!